I’m right now during, I think the most tropical journey I ever had, and unfortunately (or fortunately) beautiful views, lots of things to try, warm ocean, hot sun and very bad network make writing very hard. To make that a little clearer for you- some photos and a short trip around Point in the Middle- Punta de Mita, Nayarit, Mexico.
Today I have a little more time to sort some of my thoughts, because of bad weather (what doesn’t mean cold here, of course) and plans that didn’t go well.
Yesterday I was asked, according to tradition, what am I thankful for? And I started to think. I think it would be easier to say what I’m not thankful for….
- First of all, I’m thankful for my family that supports me in every stupid (or brave) and often childish idea I get.
- I’m thankful for the chance to make my dreams come true and for another world that welcomed me with open arms.
- For health and life, for that, I can give myself to all my passions, for the possibility to travel, discover and to try.
- I’m thankful for fortitude, that says to never give up.
- I’m thankful for nature, that it haven’t let us harness itself.
- I’m thankful for seas and oceans.
- (2018 EDIT) I’m thankful for the mountains, that keep proving me how strong (and how small at the same time) I can be
- And I’m so thankful for all the people who inspire me to push further ❤️
I don’t know how is with you, but I, when I feel the smell of salt in the air, the touch of waves on my feet, when I hear the delicate lap of water, I know, that I was a fish in my previous life.
The ocean is giving me power, energy, will to discover, getting known. To live. Sometimes I have moments that I want it to engulf me. I want the wave to take me in its arms.
If I lived in Ancient Greece, I’d be Poseidon’s priestess.
But, it’s enough nostalgia for today.
(2018 EDIT) I think I got a little carried away there, didn’t I?
Maybe you have some questions? Some myths to check?
So far no bad day is AS bad and it can’t be wasted. I’m waiting for a wave, the boogie board is ready!